- Absopure Health 40.80.pdf
- Absopure Health 35.00.pdf
- Absopure Health 49.20.pdf
- Consolidated Health 233.56.pdf
- Eastern Illini Electric Health 769.41.pdf
- Frontier Health 88.73.pdf
- Frontier Health 106.24.pdf
- Frontier Health 138.91.pdf
- Health 1122012 page 1.pdf
- Health 1122012 page 2.pdf
- Health Dept 1192012.pdf
- State Bank of Longview Health 2027.44.pdf
- Verizon Wireless 945.87 Health.pdf
Under the Freedom of Information Act (5 ILCS 140/4) we are required to post certain information to our website. Although some of this information can be found throughout our site we will do our best to keep the required information centrally located on this page.
If a member of the public would like to make a request for documents pursuant to the FOIA, such requests must be in writing and addressed to the FOIA Officer.
(5 ILCS/140/3) All written requests will be responded to within five (5) working days, following the date the request is received, except in the instance when the request is for commercial purposes (within 21 working days). The five (5) day count begins the day after receipt of the request. The requestor will be notified of a five (5) day extension (working days) if the files are at different locations, voluminous, or if other reasons make it impossible to assemble and mail the request out within the expected five day period.
Any fees allowable under the act may be imposed.
Fees are limited. For black and white, letter or legal sized copies (8 ½ x 11 or 11 x 14), the first 50 pages are free, and any additional pages are 15 cents a page. For color copies or abnormal size copies, the public body can charge the actual cost of copying. A public body can charge for electronic copies but only the actual cost of the recording medium.
For questions about the act, go to: www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov